5 Foot Sticks To Save Your Feet
After watching model, after model, after model march down Fashion Week runways in sky high heels, one can’t help but feel for the model’s poor feet. Bandaged, bruised and looking positively mangled, a runway model’s feet is a case for avoiding the 5″ heel at any cost. But then again, that’s sad too.
Thankfully there are a slew of anti-friction, stick-form products that really can protect your poor peds from the painful heal and toe blisters associated with breaking in a new pair of shoes. This was news to me… so I knew I had to pass it on to you. Let’s take a look at a few of them right now.
1. Dr. Scholl’s Blister Defense Anti-Friction Stick contains coconut oil, aloe vera, and vitamin E to ease friction and moisturize your pretty heel encased feet.
2. Julep’s Double Step Foot Treatment contains both chili pepper extract and shea butter to help stimulate circulation and ease friction all in one little stick.
3. Band-Aid brand offers up an Active Friction Block Stick that you slick onto your bothersome foot area and the corresponding area on the shoe to help protect your foot without giving up your heels.
4. Butter London’s Stiletto Stick Hydrating Heel Balm treats your dry, cracked heels to provide long-lasting all night friction, and doubles as a nighttime foot smoother as well.
5. And finally the all-natural stick called FootGloss, which contains no fragrances, petroleum, or parabens.