Beauty at It’s Best – The US Welcomes Organic Surge
Drug store beauty is by far reaching new heights in the natural and organic realms. Thought your local CVS, Duane Reade or Drug Store, was lagging behind? Absolutely not! Drug store beauty brand Organic Surge from the UK is filling up the shelves of American drug stores and we can’t wait to get our hands on them.
The line was created by Alan MacKenzie who has always been fascinated by the huge range of toiletries in stores but was shocked by all the harsh, obscure chemicals they contain. So he decided to create a range of products developed with integrity and untouched by potentially harmful chemicals –affordably priced, too.
What you won’t find….
- Parabens, sodium lauryl/laureth sulphate
- Synthetic perfume, artificial colorants
- Chemical antioxidants mineral oils, propylene glycol
- Aggressive foaming agents
What you will find…
- Rich in pure plant extracts and organic essential oils
- Certified organic essential oils
- Cruelty free; no animal derived ingredients in development or manufacturing
- Kinder to your skin and the environment
Look out for this brand that not only has a great company message and philosophy but also donates a portion of its proceeds to African orphans!