Deep Cleaning Your Skin (The Right Way)
Plagued by dirt, oil and makeup that just won’t budge? If you haven’t acquired the great Clarisonic brush, or found the end-all be-all cleanser, here’s a few tricks to help prevent breakouts, keep your skin radiant and treat your pores to some serious beauty therapy.
1. Cleanse your face thoroughly with your favorite daily cleanser to start with a fresh base.
2. Pat skin dry with a face cloth and tone with cool water or green tea.
3. In a small pot, bring water to boil to create steam. Remove the pot from the stove and sit in a comfortable position.
4. Close your eyes and position your face at 10 inches away from the pot. Allow your skin to suck in the moisture for 10 to 15 minutes until completely soaked. Pat face and neck with a dry towel.
5. Gently exfoliate your skin with a facial scrub focusing on areas where clogged pores tend to be an issue.
6. Hydrate thoroughly with a light-weight moisturizer and focus on eliminating dry patches.
7. Reduce lines and puffiness by applying an anti-aging eye cream under and around your eyes.
8. Keep skin glowing with this weekly treatment for sexy, radiant skin.