Spring is quickly approaching us, and on top of all of your spring cleaning and over haul on your winter closet, you should think about changing your cologne. Spring and Summer colognes should be light, not like the heavy musky scents we use for Winter and Autumn. The scent should have floral and/or citrus notes instead of woody, earthy scents. Here are a couple of my favorite options for Spring colognes.
- CK One and CK Summer- A Spring/Summer classic. purity. unity. sensuality. the revolutionary first ck fragrance is designed for men and women to share. clean and contemporary with a refreshing green tea signature throughout, it is intended to be used lavishly.
- top notes: bergamot, cardamom, pineapple, papaya
- mid notes: jasmine, violet, rose, nutmeg
- base notes: musk, amber
- Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue for her? I know this is an unusual request as it is a womens cologne, but the U.S. is one of the only countries that actually believes in the true existence of there being different scents for different sexes (I’m told). With that said, this scent is pretty mesmerizing and will be sure to make an impression. The liveliness of Sicilian citron and subtle scents of a granny smith apple and various floral notes. Check it out for yourself.
- Notes: Sicilian citron, bluebell, granny smith apple, jasmine, sambac, Bamboo, white rose, cedar wood, and amber musk.
- Un Jardin en Mediterranee by Hermes- This scent is my favorite scent of the year. It is a unisex scent that does cost a pretty penny, but will last a long time. It will also be something that you won’t smell on anyone else. I have maybe encountered one other person wearing this cologne in the past 4 years I have been wearing it. I love the woody and floral scents combined in this fragrance. It is fresh, clean, a little sweet, with a nice glean green feel to it, yet still masculine.