Via Spiga revealed their Spring 2013 Collection advertising campaign shot by photographer Nick Knight (aka the newly appointed creative consultant for The Metropolitan Museum of Art’s upcoming Costume Institute exhibition). The Spring 2013 marks the second collection of women’s footwear designed by Via Spiga’s creative director, Edmundo Castillo and features an array of highly textured, luxury materials and fresh color combinations.
“The Via Spiga consumer knows what she ideally needs in her wardrobe, and I like to give her that with a touch of the unexpected. When working with Nick Knight, I get an element of creativity and surprise from his work that I also try to give the Via Spiga customer,” said Castillo in a press release.
The ads showcase six styles from the Spring 2013 collection, which offer both style and affordable style with personality.
- Georgette – woven leather, high-heel sandal in white and camel
- Patsy – high heel, specchio leather sandal in new gold, pale copper and silver
- Pacifica – leather, high heel sandal with cut-outs in white patent leather
- Deanne – high heel, sling-back in blue- and orange-painted snake print leather
- Leanne – thong sandal in silver, turquoise and pink metallic snake print
- Phoebe – high heel, calf leather sandal with woven straps in orange